The NanoPlayer box delivers WAV/MP3 audio content automatically upon the switching on of the player (autoplay), interactively via an input contact or via the infrared remote control.
From a small size, the NanoPlayer box gets settled in various contexts. The audio files are stored on a SD card and organised simply, with a file manager. The naming and the structure of the audio files define their playback.
The double amplifier allows the connection of two headsets or two audio solutions MonoEarphone ID-AL©. The NanoPlayer box features a 2×8 W amplifier in order to connect two passives speakers.
The interactivity of the NanoPlayer box resides in the trigger of the audio files with an input contact via a push button, a motion sensor or any other electric event. The trigger and the change of the playback as well as the volume setting can also be managed by the infrared remote control (in option).
Ideal to bring an audio perspective into any spaces, in money-saving installations, to spread messages to an audience or to install a sound system in public spaces, the NanoPlayer box is a versatile and cost-effective audio solution.
2 version of NanoPlayer Box:
- SON0389 – NanoPlayer Box with a 12 V – 6 W power supply (PSU) to use the line audio output only but not the internal amplifier for speakers.
- SON0390 – NanoPlayer Box with a 12 V – 45W power supply (PSU) to use the internal amplifier with speakers.
Interfacing and Connectivity
- Status LED
- Multi function switch Clickable knob (volume / triggering)
- Infrared sensor – Protocol: Sony SIRC, 12 bits, 38 kHz carrier
- SD card slot
- Unbalanced line-level stereo audio output on a standard 3.5 mm (TRS) jack
- 2 headphone stereo audio outputs on a standard 3.5 mm (TRS) jack
- Class D amplified speaker stereo audio output on 3.81 mm pluggable terminal blocks
- A opto-isolated input contact on a 3.81 mm pluggable terminal block (typical debounce time: 100 ms)
- Power supply output on 3.81 mm pluggable terminal block
- External DC power supply chassis socket – Plug Ø 2.1 mm / 5.5 mm
Audio File Formats Supported
- MP3 (.mp3): MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer III, mono/stereo, 16 bits, 44.1 kHz, from 32 kbit/s to 320 kbit/s, CBR (Constant Bit Rate) or VBR (Variable Bit Rate), with or without ID3v1/2 tags¹
- WAV (.wav): mono/stereo, 16-bit LPCM, 44.1 kHz, WAVE_FORMAT_PCM or WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE
¹ Some ID3v1 or ID3v2.4 footer tags might cause unexpected noises at the end of the files.
- File system supported: FAT32
- Accepted storage device types:
- SDSC cards
- SDHC cards
- SDXC cards
- Accepts 2 folders maximum at the root, containing up to 999 files each
- Headphone output:
- 2 × 85 mW – 32 Ω, THD+N = 0.1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 110 mW – 32 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 200 mW – 8 Ω, THD+N = 0.1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 325 mW – 8 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- Speaker output:
- 2 × 8 W – 8 Ω, THD+N = 1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 10 W – 8 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 13 W – 4 Ω, THD+N = 1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 16 W – 4 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- Player power supply input:
- Supplied mains adapter input:
- Voltage: from 100 V to 240 V
- Frequency: from 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Current Consumption (12 V supplied)
- Typical consumption in playback with a SD card, without amplifier: 100 mA
- Recommended power supply for full use of the device – output current: 3.45 A
- Operating ambient temperature: from 0 to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: from -20 to +60 °C
- Width: 75 mm
- Height: 25 mm
- Depth (with the pluggable terminal blocks): 125 mm
- 108 g (with the pluggable terminal blocks)