The Micro AMP 1 are amplifiers for loudspeakers and headphones. They are compact, powerful and versatile.
Combine the sound system of a space with proximity listening
Add sound to a place with simple speakers thanks to the loudspeaker amplifier with comfortable power to play brackground music or messages in an exhibition space, a hall, a gallery …
The headphone output allows to hear the same signal as on the loudspeaker output, with a separate volume control. For example, it is possible to play the sound through loudspeakers in a room and to listen to the signal in a headset in a control room or in the headphones of a visitor.
The Micro AMPs deliver uncompromising audio quality across the entire bandwidth. The bass is powerful and the treble accurate.
Sensor-controlled volume and acoustic correction
The Micro AMP 1 offers an input contact or an RS-232 control to modify the volume according to an event. Example: in a room without visitors, music is played at a low level to attract attention. Thanks to a presence sensor such as the ID-AL IRPad, when detecting a presence, the sound increases or decreases to a preselected level, then returns to its previous level when the presence is no longer detected.
The Micro AMP 1 also offers audio processing with a bass/mid/treble corrector, trigger time management, fade time between 2 volume levels and input gain control.
Designed and manufactured in France, the range of Micro AMP 1 has a 3-year warranty.
Interfacing and Connectivity
- Power and selected parameter indicators
- Clickable knob (volume and other settings)
- Volume knob for the headphone output
- Class D amplified speaker stereo audio output on 3.81 mm pluggable terminal blocks
- Headphone stereo audio output on a standard 3.5 mm (TRS) jack
- Unbalanced line-level stereo audio input on standard RCA connectors
- Unbalanced line-level stereo audio output on standard RCA connectors
- Settings of the volume selection:
- Main and secondary volumes: from -56 to 0 dB, 1 dB steps
- Fade time between the different volume settings: from 0 to 9 seconds, 1 second steps
- Hold time of the secondary volume after triggering: from 0 to 45 seconds, 5 second steps
- Settings of the digital signal processing:
- Volume levels of the left and right channels: from -72 to 0 dB for each channels, 1 dB steps
- Input gain level: from 0 to +30 dB, 2 dB steps
- Equalization level of the bass: from -14 to +14 dB, 2 dB steps
- Equalization level of the medium: from -14 to +14 dB, 2 dB steps
- Equalization level of the treble: from -14 to +14 dB, 2 dB steps
- Opto-isolated input contact on a 3.81 mm pluggable terminal block
- RS-232 serial link on a 3.81 mm pluggable terminal block (4800, 9600 or 19200 bauds)
- 2 additional power supply outputs dispatched on the pluggable terminal blocks
- External DC power supply chassis socket – Plug Ø 2.1 mm / 5.5 mm
- Speaker output (12 V supplied):
- 2 × 8 W – 8 Ω, THD+N = 1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 10 W – 8 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 15 W – 4 Ω, THD+N = 1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 19 W – 4 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- Headphone output:
- 2 × 85 mW – 32 Ω, THD+N = 0.1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 110 mW – 32 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 200 mW – 8 Ω, THD+N = 0.1 %, 1 kHz
- 2 × 325 mW – 8 Ω, THD+N = 10 %, 1 kHz
- Power supply input:
- Supplied mains adapter input:
- Voltage: from 100 V to 240 V
- Frequency: from 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- The product is protected against polarity reversal.
Current Consumption (12 V supplied)
- Consumption for the maximum level of listening: up to 3 A
- Recommended power supply for full use of the device – output current: 3.45 A
- Standby mode – input level set to zero: less than 170 mA
- Operating ambient temperature: from 0 to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: from -20 to +60 °C
- Width: 140 mm – 1/3 of a 19-inch rack
- Height: 43 mm – 1U
- Depth (with the pluggable terminal blocks): 107 mm
- 264 g (with the pluggable terminal blocks)